Categories 0f People You Will Meet At " Bend Down Select" Market

Putting up this was terribly difficult for me but thank God for making it a success

Note : I don't patronize "Bend down select ooooo because I rep boutique before some people go finish me with bashing ;D

Take A Cup of Pito & Spread Your Banana Leaf

Categories 0f People You Will Meet At " Bend Down Select" Market

1. The ones who are NOT shy at all. Even if you are the president of a nation, they will bend down and select as if their lives depend on it because dem no dey look Uche face.

2. Young ladies picking bras & pants as if their lives depend on it. They don't even care if you will be their future husband ;D

3. The ones that will ask for warranty before buying. They are like, madam you sure say this cloth no go wash so ?, I dey ask ni because the similar one wey I buy since 1985 neva even wash till date. If this one wash, I no go patronize you again ooooo

4. The ones who pick clothes and they will first wear it. They will ask almost everyone in the marker if it fit them, they are like, bros abeg shey dis cloth fit me ? Ehhn now e fit you, bros abeg shey you sure ?. They will turn to other buyers in order to be sure. The compliments they receive from random buyers determine if they would buy it

5. The ones who wear about 15 shirts, funny enough, na only one dem wan buy

6. A fine boy who goes there, the moment he sights a pretty lady, he drops what he's about buying and pretends as if he came there for a different thing because he doesn't want to be seen as a patronizer #if I hear# ;D

7. The ones who tell history. The seller gives them prices and they are like, haba, no be today I don dey buy this thing na. In fact, the one wey all my neighbours dey wear, na me buy am for them & na N700 I buy am each, I no come know how your own take be N900

8. The ones who will brag making every other person in the market look like they are poor. For example, I'm actually not supposed to be in this market, just that I have gone to so many boutiques looking for this particular stuff but I couldn't get it, so I decided to give this place a trial

9. The ones who keep draging change with the seller as if they wan to add it to their life span. They are like, " I don dey buy this thing tay tay, why your market com cost like this na ?. He be like say you no want make I buy market for your hand bcos na that change go carry me reach house. ;D

10. The ones who beat down the prize of a commodity & when the seller doesn't agree with the prize, they will start roaming around the market looking for N50 naira reduction in price


[b] ** Oya Let Everyone Start Repping Boutique ** ;D [/b]

Written by: Tosyne2much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)