10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over

Here are the excuses given by unserious students when they are victims of carry over


Lemme go straight to the point without wasting your precious time

10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over

1. Because I Refused to Date him


Ladies I throway salute oooo! The females would say that ''it was because I turned down his dating proposal, even though the lecturer never approached her for such or never knew of her existence in the department. Therefore, he resorted to fail me'' . :D



2. Witches and Wizards are Disturbing my Life

Funny right? As funny as it may sound, some religious bigot students always attribute their failure (carry-over) on the witches and Wizards in their village who don't even know the course they are studying.. I used to be in this category before God delivered me from the spirit of laziness :D


3. Because I refused to Bribe the Lecturer

I guess you must have also overheard some students saying this statement in order not to look like olodo. When they bag carry overs, they will lie that the lecturers deliberately failed them for refusing to pay


4. Because the invigilators were too Strict

Some set of unserious students will apply formation to their sitting position when they are in exam hall for easier dissemination of information, and when the invigilators rearrange them in such a way that they never evisaged, it is obviously a carry over. This would result to blaming their carry over on the invigilators who distorted plans of free flow of information in the exam hall :D

5. The course is very tedious/too bulky

This excuse is very common among students who often don't know their primary aim of schooling or who prioritize other trivial activities over their studies. Routinely, you would hear them saying that "how would I waste my time on that boring yet bulky material when I could parley and sit beside the scholars in my class and manoeuvre my way out". This set of students normally pray that even if it is 'E' the lecturer would give them, they would be happy to have it.


6. The lecturer is not well Qualified

I've got friends who always claim to have read something different from the ones asked in the exam. They would be like ''I never thought the question is gonna come out. I read other topics''. They sometimes say that the lecturer is not competent and he's not qualified to be a lecturer


7. The Lecturer didn't give us area of concentration

Some students are lazy yet unserious, after the lecturer rounded off the course, they would be like sir, "what are the area of concentration?" And failure to divulge such confidential, which might eventually lead to their failure would make them tag the lecturer a wicked fellow. Even some laid-back students would still fail the course even though the lecturer gave them area of concentration

8. The Lecturer is not Qualified

I've got friends who always claim to have read something different from the ones asked in the exam. They would be like ''I never thought the question is gonna come out, so I skipped it when reading'' They will say that "this yeye lecturer is incompetent and doesn't know how to set exam questions, I wonder who employed him as a lecturer"

9. Because I didn't Purchase his handout

Don't get me wrong here. Even the ones that submitted blank answer booklets will lie that their failure was as a result of failure to purchase the lecturer's handout


10. Because I was Ill

Even though they were medically balanced during the exam period, they would lie that they were having HIV/Ebola symptoms during the exam, which prevented them from reading. These ones will always console themselves with quotes like "I may graduate with third class, but I will employ first class students as errand boys" :D


I drop my pen at this point


Feel free to add yours


Have fun



Original writer: Tosyne2much

1 comment:

Designed by Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)