10 Excuses Ladies Use To Justify Their Inability To Find Boyfriends

Studies have revealed that a generation of ladies are highly rejecting men all in favour of a life of ease and luxury. And it's believed that ladies normally enjoy the thrill of the chase by guys which gives them confidence or certainty in their beauty and market value. Therefore, it inflates their ego, giving them false sense of self importance that they tend to start misbehaving, thereby, playing kites and chess with the lives of prospective chairmen as well as kind hearted guys

No offense taken; ladies, in general, are somewhat greedy in the sense that they crave a companionship that is solely based on financial circumstances and what would profit them most.

Now to the matter; just as guys fault ladies for their inability to find girlfriends. Ladies on the other hand will also not find fault in their live style but will fault guys for their single status.

Now, I shall discuss these excuses laid by ladies for their inability to find boyfriends

10 Excuses Ladies Use To Justify Their Inability To Find Boyfriends

1. Guys can't do without Demanding for Sex

For God's sake, not all dudes insistently and peremptory request for kitty-cats in relationships; so the earlier the better for you to stop dwelling in the philosophy that all dudes cannot date a lady without tumbling beneath the sheets. Though, I can't speak for all dudes but I can at least speak for myself. I have dated quite a few number of ladies and I can tell you that I never demanded for a kiss not to talk of kitty-cat 8)

2. I don't have Time for Guys

I have overheard many ladies saying they don't have time for guys. They are like, " I don't have time for boys jawe because they aren't worth the stress" This is not a valid excuse at all and I will really like the ladies to enlighten us if there's a specific time when a lady will publicly announce that she now has time for boys

3. Guys are too Stingy

One of the favourite excuses that so many ladies use for not dating is, accusing guys of being stingy or prudent in spending on them. Well, it’s easy to say that guys are too stingy" when they
have no idea of how guys struggle to meet ends need. I can't afford to buy Brazilian hair for a lady when I know that if I add 50k to the money, I will definitely get a plot of land in Mowe or Ibafo . More so, you can't just expect a guy to hustle hard and expect him to spend his little savings on perishable things. As for me, it's not that I'm stingy or something but I have dated more than 20 ladies since 1995 and the highest amount I have ever given to a lady is just N150. Don't blame me, I'm saving for a rewarding future 8)

4. Guys are Distractions

Ladies, don't blame your inability to find boyfriends on the philosophy that guys are distraction. You are the one that is a distraction to yourself not guys. A lady who will not remain focus will not be, even though she starts using cutlass to chase men away

5. All Guys are the Same

Hey listen, I don't agree with you that all guys are promiscuous. The fact that you met a dude who revealed his true nature as sodomizing as player who deceived you, tumbled beneath the sheets and dumped you afterwards does not necessarily mean that every dude would do the same. Don't let anybody deceive you that all guys are programmed to act the same way. Not all of us cheat on ladies. Some of us are very faithful to our girlfriends

6. I will only Date When I'm Ready To Marry

What if men don't come when you are ready to marry? Do you think OLX will save you? That every Tom, Dick and Naijaboiy is chasing you does not mean that the chase will remain forever. Please stop living a life of procrastination. Don't let anybody deceive you, there's no specific time for dating

7. Men are Irresponsible

Why would you find a responsible man when you are irritating, nauseating coupled with repulsive attributes such as immoral dressing and attitude problems. The way you appear determines the quality of men you would attract. You can't dress like Cossy Orjakor and expect Pastor Adeboye to ask for your hand in marriage. Work on yourself and stop dwelling in the erroneous belief that guys are irresponsible

8. I have High Taste

I won't shy away from the fact that life is all about high taste. But it is paramount to know that everything should be done with moderation. The standard you have set for yourself might be too hard for a layman like. Lalasticlala to meet up to. This implies that you may like to have a rendezvous at Silverbird, and Lalasticlala can only afford Iya Ngozi spot

9. I've not Seen a Good Guy yetbbc

Why would you see a good guy when you are looking for a man without blemish. There are thousands of good boys both online and offline. Na you no open your eyes


10. Feel free to add yours


I drop my pen at this point

Original writer: Tosyne2much

1 comment:

Designed by Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)