10 Excuses Born-Again Christian Brothers Make When They Can't Woo Ladies



These are the excuses born again brothers often give to justify their inability to woo ladies

1. I'm looking into God's eyes

It's very funny that some born again brothers consider it as a sin to approach a woman for a relationship but will keep disturbing God to woo ladies for them so that the lady will walk up to them. When you ask these men if they're in relationships, they will blame God for delaying them in choosing the right person

2. "Women are Evil"

Some born again brothers paint ladies bad and will even discourage other people from being in relationships, if not, they will not make heaven. This is an excuse is often used to justify their inability to approach ladies
b>

3. We are not allowed to have girlfriends in my church

Some of them will even tell you that their people will blame their church kick against having girlfriends. This is very common with Deeper Life members

4. "I don't want to Commit Fornication"

It's very funny that some born brother dwell in the mentality that every relationship will lead to sex, therefore, they will say they don't want to be in a relationship because they don't want to commit to fornication.

5. "God has not shown to me who to woo

Although, God works in a mysterious way but never despise your own role. If you like fold your arms from now till next week, God will never come down to woo a lady for any man.

6. "I don't want to lose Heaven

Just because some of them are too scared to woo a lady, they will always give reasons as to why they don't need women in their lives because they don't want to lose heaven

7. I haven't met a lady that suits my taste

Some of them can't approach ladies but will lie that they haven't met a lady that suit their taste. They will say they want ladies that has 1,000 qualities which they have not found

8. "I will only woo a lady when I'm ready to marry

I find this statement very hilarious each time I hear it. Sometimes, I ask those who utter this statement if there's a specific age and time for wooing a lady

9. "I am a Dedicated Worker in My Church"

Another excuses given by born again guys to justify their inability to walk up to a lady to express their love is that, their position in church grown against having a future partner.

10. I don't have time for Ladies

This statement is not true because there's no specific time written on the forehead to look for life a partner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)