10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Use To Woo A Lady

I was having a gist with some babes yesterday when they started making fun of how make awkward approach and this motivated me and therefore, led to the posting of this article.

I know that many of us will never admit to see a part of ourselves guilty of these things :D

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Use To Woo A Lady

1. Your face looks familiar

This is the commonly used punchline that guys use to approach ladies and grab their attention. Take for example, if a lady schooled at Uniben and the guy that wants to approach her schooled at Lagos State university; the guy will be like; please excuse me, your face looks familiar, are you a law student at Ebonyi State university? From there, convo don start be that

2. Has anyone ever told you how Beautiful you look?

Since ladies like to be flattered, therefore, guys employ all sort of exaggerations when approaching a lady just to her attention. When ladies are being flattered, this will however reduce their chances of being bashed :D

3. Are you an okro seller? How come you keep drawing me closer?

As funny as it sounds, I have used it to trap ladies. Guys be like, I trust you sell okra cos I don't know why my heart keeps drawing close to you each time I set my eyes on you

4. Can you spare me a Minute out of your time?

Even if the guy intends to spend two hours of her time, he will always say he only demands one minute of her time. This punchline normally work when the lady is in a hurry. Don't be surprised that the one minute may turn to five hours if care is not taken :D

5. Please can you direct me to my Destination?

Some guys will pretend as if they don't know their destination and will use that as a leverage to approach a girl. For example, the guy walks up to the lady and he'd be like; hello! Please I'm going to Ekiti and don't know the right route to take. Please, how far is it? is it possible I trek from Ikeja to Ekiti? Oga go sit down jawe :D

6. Do you Stay in this area ?

I'm guilty of this one since I don't know how to approach a lady. This reminds me when I wanted to woo a new occupant in our house sometime last year. After few months of shyness whether to approach her or not. One day, I took the courage to approach her and I was like, " wooow!! I never knew we had such a pretty lady in this compound" I further inquired if she stays in this area and she was like whatdafcck !!! Haven't you been seeing me?

7. You are too Pretty to be walking under this scorching Sun.

This statement is used when a guy is driving and spots a lady. This is to blow a lady's mind and make her look like a goddess. The guy would be like, hello angel, you are too pretty to be walking under this intense sun. Can I give u a lift?:D

8. God Said you are my Wife

This method is used by religious zealous. Since they walk in realm of the Holy spirit, they often see revelations of the future happenings and this is not limited to future happenings but also their future wife. When the Holy spirit shows to them the picture of future wives, they will go directly to the lady and will tell her that God showed to me that you are my future wife. Funny enough, some smart guys who don't even know the route to church also adopt this format that the Holy spirit revealed to them to woo a particular lady.

9. Hi ! Can we be Friends?

Guys use this format so that the lady will not think they are up to something. The funniest thing is that, the person who said he only wanted to be a friend will her end up wooing her few days later :D

10. Feel free to add yours

Thanks for reading

Original writer: Tosyne2much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)