10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors

I think I'm in the best position to come up with this kind of write-up. This is because I belong we know how to manoeuvre our way out when broke


[b] NOTE: [/b] That a guy offers any of the aforementioned items does not necessarily mean it's a yardstick for being broke, but most often than not, it's one of those things we are talking about :D. This write-up contains exaggerations to a large extent


*Clear throat*

I shall discuss things broke guys normally use to entertain female visitors


10 Things Broke Guys Use To Entertain Female Visitor


1. Gala and Soft drink

Undoubtedly, gala and soft drink are what a proportion of broke guys normally use to entertain their female visitors


2. Egg-roll and Pure Water.

Some of them will take their female visitor to an eatery and will go to the counter themselves and order for her, without even asking her what she would like to take or not. These kinds of dudes are most likely to order snacks such as egg-roll, meat pie, and soft drinks

3. Concotion Rice

This reminds me of a time a lady visited me in school. Make I no lie, na N50 remain for my hand that day after buying a bottle of kerosene used to cook concotion rice. I inquired what I should offer her and said she had no appetite. I smiled to God for answering my prayers. After about three hours, she said I should get her shawama and I began to sweat profusely. I couldn't but serve her my concotion rice

4. Viju Milk and Cabin Biscuit

As funny as it sounds, some use it


5. Garri

As funny as it sounds, I'm guilty of this. I have once offered garri to my female visitor. Make una no blame me ooooo, na my pocket empty that day ooooo 8)

6. Malt

Some will give her only malt without adding anything to it. They already assume she will not eat even if they offer her food, so dem no go kuku ask


7. Indomie and Egg

Ronald4lif can bear me witness that he used to do this before his life changed for good

8. They offer Nothing

For the broke ones who are very smart, will resort to entertain her by acting like clowns. However, they will start acting like Papa Ajasco so that the lady will laugh till she leaves


9. They Borrow Generator

For those who have generation, they will borrow money to buy petrol, and for those who don't have, they will borrow their friend's generator. They will entertain her with movies


10 Ladies, feel free to add the last one


Original writer: Tosyne2much


Email: Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahha! Pop Corn And Fanta! http://www.bummyla.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)