10 Statements Broke Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Find Girlfriends

Without wasting time, sit back, take a bottle of Yoyo Bitters, lessen your grasp on the worry of the content of the post and read along the excuses broke dudes normally use to justify their inability to find wives/girlfriends

1. I no get time for Girls

I laugh each time I hear this statement from guys and I begin to ask myself if there's a specific time when a dude will publicly declare he has time for babes?. This statement is often uttered by broke guys just to appear ambitious in public, when in fact, frustration led them to decision

2. Ladies are Too Demanding

Of course, we know that many Nigerian ladies can be so demanding but that should not be a good reason to patronise prostitutes just to avoid having a girl whom you're likely to spend on. Some guys go be like, "I can't lavish my money anyhow on ladies because they don't deserve any kobo from me" :D

3. Ladies cannot Date/Marry a Broke Guy like Me

As a chronic broke dude, I can relate to this assertion. Some of us are battling with low self esteem, therefore, we feel money is all you need to get and keep a lady. Sometimes, when I want to woo a lady, I always shiver for the fear of perceived bashing and embarrassment.

4. She will Deny Me Sex if I can't Spend on Her

Often times, broke guys feel there's no point dating since they will be denied kitty-cats for being broke. Yesterday, my girlfriend in school visited me when I was fasting. During that period of fasting Konji, nearly killed me and I was so afraid to make advances because I'm not worthy to swim in that ocean. While she was lying on my bed, I was wailing inside of me and took my Bible, open to the book of Psalms and started reading it just to avoid ra.pe attempt.

5. She will Cheat on Me if I Fail to Provide for Her

Many broke guys are wallowing in the ideology that there's no point dating cos a yahoo guy can just come from nowhere and snatch their girlfriends. I can remember vividly how my ex used to lust after yahoo guys each time we had rendezvous in an exotic restaurant

6. I Prefer to Spend My Money on Guys

Another lamentation broke guys often use to justify their inability to find girlfriends is that they believe it's profitable to spend money on their fellow guys than to spend it on ladies who are not appreciative and that any money spent on them is nothing but a waste

7. Ladies are Evil

Broke are usually looking for every opportunity to demean ladies, paint them bad and discourage other guys from dating them. Some of them will even claim that getting acquainted to ladies will keep them stagnant in life, therefore, they need to avoid women to succeed in life.

8. Nigerian Ladies are "No go area" for Me

Broke dudes will never see any beauty in Nigerian ladies but are always available to give you 1, 000 reasons as to why you should avoid Nigerian ladies like a plague. They bash ladies here and there just to console themselves.

9. I don't need Sex for now

When it comes to love making, broke guys are very good researchers, they can even dig 1,000 feet under the earth surface and relegate out of this earth in the process of finding an herb that will make them last in bed. For broke guys like me whose joystick are too small, we feel there's no point dating cos of the handicapped state of our joysticks.

10. Women Appreciate Liars

Lastly, broke dudes often claim that a lady will never appreciate you for being truthful but will appreciate a liar instead. However, they will claim that it's because they're being truthful that ladies lose interest in them

I drop my chalk at this point 8)


Feel free to add yours


Thanks for reading


Original Writer: Prof Tosyne2much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)